What is a blog for, if not to be self-indulgent? Especially in a weekend post. In this spirit, I present to you: 5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1) I have a recurring dream in which I'm friends with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.
2) My current TV obsession is watching reruns of the Dick Van Dyke Show.
3) My favorite curse is "mother f*cker." I know it's offensive, but I can't help it.
4) I am fairly certain I don't get the recommended daily allowance of any nutrient or vitamin, pretty much ever.
5) I really like to gamble.
Don't be shy. What 5 things might I not know about you?
3 Replies to “5 Things You Might Not Know About Me”
Heh heh, what is with recurring dreams & celebrities? Funny we both have
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM, wrote:
1) I have reoccurring dreams that I’m friends with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore (who are still married in my dreams.)
2) I feel guilty about not walking my dogs more, almost every day. It would be easier to just walk them more!
3) I think my son and husband are the funniest people I know.
4) I’m really loving cooking lately! I blame Top Chef Masters.
Holly, I’m laughing so hard at this…how uncomfortable is it to be in the same room as Brad and Jennifer (even if it is just a dream).
5 things about me:
1. At the risk of dating myself, I remember my brother and I practicing tripping over the hassock just like Dick Van Dyke in the opening credits.
2. I love playing Texas No Limit hold ’em
3. I drive like a typical Bostonian.
4. I sometimes think I’m too lucky to have the life I do and someday it will all come crashing down
5. My dog dictates a good part of how I spend my day.