Well, sorry to post another meme so soon after the last one, but my sister-in-law tagged me and since I am a people pleaser I guess I have to do it.
1) I think it would be fun to make a shoe.
2) This kind of freaks me out.
3) I wish I could dance a whole lot better.
4) I hated my wedding dress.
5) I haven’t been to the dentist in like 10 years.
6) I like the smell of my old dog’s breath.
7) I love transgendered people. I also love drag queens.
One Reply to “7 Random Things”
WOW! I must say, I’m really glad you did the tag (and yeah, sorry about doing it to you so fast after your last one, but I know very few people with their own blog).
That “swim wear” was FRIGHTENING!!! I mean really, really scared me.
I didn’t know that about your wedding dress. I thought you were a beautiful bride. Do you think you two will ever do a vow renewal? Your man doesn’t seem the type.
I love the hand-made shoes. Pretty cool.
I’m glad you included links and that they were all things I never would have guessed.
I’m with you on the last one. My favorite person at our UU church is transgender. She’s the coolest person I’ve met in a long time.