Only ten more days to go in the Spring Reading Challenge. Three months really does go by fast when you're barely paying attention.
I have achieved my goal of reading at least ten books, even if they weren't the ten books I said I was going to read.
1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
2) The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
3) Dating Dead Men by Harley Jane Kozak
4) Murder in the Latin Quarter by Cara Black
5) Dust and Shadow: An Account of the Ripper Killings by Dr. John H. Watson by Lyndsay Faye*
6) The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow
7) Once Were Cops: A Novel by Ken Bruen
8) The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos*
9) Power Play by Joseph Finder
10) Long Lost by Harlan Coben
11) Life Sentences by Laura Lippman*
I've started the 12th book, The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz and I'm really enjoying it.
Looking back over the challenge, I've probably short changed myself a little because instead of challenging myself on genres, I pretty much stuck to mysteries, crime, and thrillers. What can I say? This is what I get the most enjoyment out of, and this challenge was mostly about having fun and reading more.