I have now finished six of the 10 books I hoped to read by June 20:
1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
2) The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
3) Dating Dead Men by Harley Jane Kozak
4) Murder in the Latin Quarter by Cara Black
5) Dust and Shadow: An Account of the Ripper Killings by Dr. John H. Watson by Lyndsay Faye
6) The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow
Okay, if you're paying attention, this list bears only a slight resemblence to the list I posted back on March 20. I'm not too bothered by that though. The reading challenge was about reading more and enjoying the process, and that's exactly what I'm doing.
I might not be posting reviews of every book, but I will try to as I think this is good practice for writing the synopsis and query for my own book.
Happy reading, everyone!