It's time for the Spring Reading Challenge! If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.
The fun begins today, 3/21/09 and ends on 6/20/09. And actually, I started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (highly recommend) yesterday, so if there's something you're reading now, feel free to put it on your list.
Here is my final book list:
1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
2) Murder in the Latin Quarter by Cara Black
3) Once Were Cops: A Novel by Ken Bruen
4) The Memoirs of Cleopatra: A Novel by Margaret George
5) The Shrine at Altamira by John L'Heureux
6) Life of Pi by Yann Martell
7) Carter Beats the Devil by Glen David Gold
8) My Anecdotal Life: A Memoir by Carl Reiner
9) The Emperor of Ocean Park by Stephen L. Carter
10) A Dreadful Man – The Story of Hollywood's Most Original Cad, George Sanders by Brian Aherne
So far, we've got three official participants:
Mick, Michelle, and Julie have also indicated that they'd like to participate, so we have a good group here. If you'd like to participate, post a comment here, post on your blog and send the link to me, or post it as a note on Facebook. I'm really interested in seeing everyone's choices.
Frankly, I'll eat my hat (why do I love that phrase so much?) if I actually finish all of these books but I'm really going to try.