A few things.
First, my husband is really smart.
Second, about a week ago I sold this ring to a very nice woman in the UK:
The cool thing about this particular sale was that she was recently engaged, but she and her fiance had some big expenses coming up and he couldn’t afford to get an engagement ring at the moment. They both agreed she should have something in the interim however, and she chose my ring as her temporary engagement ring. That makes me happy.
Third, I now have a page on Facebook specifically for my jewelry. If you’re a member of Facebook and you like my jewelry, I’d sure like it if you became a fan by clicking the “Become a Fan” link on the page.
Finally, I was recently tagged by Candace, a very talented jewelry designer who sells on Etsy and also blogs. She has some lovely pieces, so please check her out!
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married for over 40 years
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No, but it’s something I’ve considered
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I know of!
5) What jewelery do you wear daily?
Simple gold hoop earrings and two studs.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) What is your hair styling agent?
Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what?
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes, usually every 6-8 weeks
11) What do you wear to bed?
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, of course
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Electric razor or blade?
15) What kind of shoes usually?
Flip flops, running shoes, or barefoot
16) Do you condone abortions?
I’m pro-choice, not pro-abortion
17) What is your hair color?
18) Future child’s name?
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, but a dog sleeps with us every night
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I honestly don’t know.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tuna Crab Eggrolls from Monsoon
26) City, beach or country?
City and Beach. That’s why I live in Santa Monica.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
At my computer
29) When’s the last time you cried?
The other night we watched a documentary called “Coma” and I got a little teary
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Not in any serious way
33) What’s your favorite shampoo and soap?
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich & Johnsons Baby Wash
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
35) Ocean or pool?
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes. A famous songwriter/musician lives in my building.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Yes, so far, but there is still much to accomplish
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
45) Automatic or stick shift?
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
Of course. I am a wino.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
I’m happy to be where I am.
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
No, but I totally wish I could
55) Last gift you received?
I honestly don’t remember!
56) Last sport you played? It’s been to long.
Does Wii Tennis count?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
My friend’s brother’s wedding
63) Most hated food(s)?
onions & bell peppers
64) What’s your favorite?
65) Can you sing?
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
68) Favorite regular drink?
69) Tag 2 friends: Creatress, Morgan
70) Current Song?
I’m liking Edele lately.