There are so many crafts to learn, and so little time to learn (and do) them in. And those who know me know I have much more free time than most people!
Still, if time permits, these crafts I am interested in learning:
2) Silk Screening – Easy Silk Screening Tutorial
3) Enameling – Awhile back, I saw this jewelry designer profiled on HGTV and I’ve wanted to learn enamelling ever since
4) Glass Blowing
5) Spinning and Dyeing Yarn – I thought I was going to do that this year but still haven’t gotten around to it
6) Wax carving for lost wax casting in jewelry design – I’ve actually done this before but didn’t really take to it. I’m still very interested in the technique though
7) Furniture making
8) Pave setting in jewelry design
I’m also very interested in learning design on a more formal level, particularly graphic and interior design. What I’d do with this knowledge, I’m not really sure, which is one of the reasons I’ve never really pursued either through formal classes.
What crafts are you interested in learning?