Five things that caught my attention this week:
- Brown Butter Popsicles. Yes, these are a thing, and you can make them at home.
- Help author Diane Vallere come up with a tag line for her new Material Witness series.
- 5 Very Stylish Reasons to Visit Beverly Hills in 2014. I’ll take the Marilyn Monroe suite, please.
- Why Email Marketing Crushes Social Media Marketing. Now they tell me. (And now, ahem, would also be a good time to subscribe to my newsletter).
- 7 Extremely Weird Fictional Characters I Crushed on When I was 12. This kind of goes along with number 1 on my list of 9 Book Experiences You Should Have Before You Die.